Thursday, August 27, 2009

Stampin' Up! Artisan Award Winner, Mary Jo Albright!



Today I am sharing another Stampin'Up! Artisan Award Winner's entries, Mary Jo Albright! This gal does amazing work! If you click on the photos, you can get a great close up of her projects! Any Stampin' Up! demonstrator was eligible to submit their projects for this award, and in addition to the winners, many, many demonstrators received honorable mention for their submissions!
And, a big welcome to all my new bloggers! Thanks for visiting, and I welcome comments! Be sure to mark you calendars for Thurs. Sept. 17th or Sat. Sept. 19th for the upcoming all-occasions card class. I will be posting some of the cards from the upcoming September class soon! If you are interested in attending, or have any questions, you can e-mail me at www.kendzora_b@hotmail.com !

No comments: