Sunday, August 16, 2009

Splitcoast Convention Dinner Swap


When you attend Stampin' Up! Convention, it is a "must" to bring swap cards! (or you will return home, so sad...) Demonstrators bring their card creations, and swap with each other. I was in several "Organized Swaps" through Splitcoast Stampers. On Wednesday night, Sarah & I attended the Splitcoast Dinner Swap! There were over 200 stampers there, some of whom I have admired their awsome work! The group was divided into smaller groups of 50! So we arrived at the dinner with our 50 completed card fronts, ready to swap!!!
The great thing about organized swaps, is that there is a theme, and everyone designs their card based on that theme. This is one of my "Thank You" swap cards for the Splitcoast Dinner Swap!
I received back 49 new card ideas...AWSOME!!! The evening was so much fun...and we met some great new friends!!!

No comments: