Monday, August 31, 2009

Halloween Scrapbook Page




Good Monday Morning to everyone!

Halloween will be here before you know it, almost feels like fall today :0 So I thought I would share a great scrapbook page created by one of my Awsome Convention Roomies, Rose!!! And, to Rose...miss you gal, you were so much fun. The quiet one, that would surprise everyone with the funniest comments ever...when you would least expect it!

She used the Scarry Skeleton stamp set, Big Shot die cuts: Naturally Serif, & Hearts & Brackets, and Cast a Spell designer paper! All supplies Stampin' Up!

And, look for the Stampin' Up! Holiday Mini Catalog full of amazing new products beginning September 1st! It includes so many great products for Fall through Valentines Day! And, the adorable Build A Bear Workshops product line, My Digital Studio, & our gorgeous new jewelry products with the new Simply Adorned Charms, and Charming stamp set!!!
Fall is a great time to book a Stampin' Up! Workshop & earn free products....contact me soon!!!

1 comment:

Rose Castillo said...

Awww! Thanks for featuring my scrapbook page, it means so much to me. I miss you too! I wish you all lived closer to me.