Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Convention Scrapbook Page Swap!

Scrapbooking has been challenging for me.... I don't know why, because I actually began paper crafting through scrapbooking. But, I have been focusing on cards for a long time. So, when I was searching for swaps to participate in at convention, I decided to participate in a 12 x 12 scrapbook page swap . This was my page!
I used Kraft 12 x 12 cardstock. The designer paper is from the Bella Bleu designer paper pack (gorgeous!). I also used Not Quite Navy, So Saffron, & Whisper White cardstock. The stamp set is 24/7! The page title was created with the Sizzix alphabet, Serrif Essentials! And, the "F" from the word friend, was punched from chipboard (love it!) and then again with dsp! So awsome to be able to create my own Chipboard Alphabet with this die cut set and my Big Shot! Additional embelishments include Button Latte button, Sizzix Sizzlet, Little Leaves, & Kraft Tafeta ribbon! Punches used: Wide Oval, 3/4" circle, Eyelet Border punch, & Crop-A-Dile for center hole in the journaling tag. (All supplies Stampin' Up!)

I am so glad that I stepped out of my comfort zone to create this scrapbook page. I think that is what we all need to do to grow creatively! And, I returned home with 10 swap pages that were awsome!

No comments: