Tuesday, June 16, 2009

A Bingo Surprise!!!

I have been so excited to share this with everyone....OMG!!!


My Sister & Brother-in-Law just celebrated their 35th Wedding Anniversary, so congrats to Keith & Jeanette !!!


Well, my Brother-in-Law has been planning a big surprise for TWO YEARS!!! He planned (all by himself, WOW) a fabulous anniversary trip!


He asked me to make an anniversary card for her, because he said my cards "Were the Best"! How great is that!!!



So, this is the card I created (with his input)! He requested the sentiment...and I went from there! I wanted it to be tropical, he also requested a palm tree. So, I created the palm tree with the Large Oval Punch. Also used Pacific Point In-Color cardstock & ribbon, Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip, Kiwi Kiss, Kraft, & Tangerine Tango cardstock. Designer paper is from the Walk In the Park designer paper pack.


Then, it gets REALLY FUN... I created this Bingo Card game to reveal their destination! I used the 1 1/4 inch square punch and made the board with 1 1/4 inch squares. The BINGO was spelled out with the Naturally Serif Sizzix Alphabet on 1" circles (in Kiwi Kiss on Tangerine Tango cardstock)










































The game pieces are double sided. I used the retired Stampin' Up! stamp set, Some Like it Hot on one side...






































The game pieces are numbered to go onto the card.



















And Here is the surprise...Look where they are going!!! I used the new Jumble Alphabet to spell out Costa Rica!





I wish them both the best, and hope they have a fabulous trip!!!



Thanks for visiting, and Happy Stamping!

No comments: