Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mother's Day Stamp Camp Projects

Today I am sharing pictures of the Mother's Day Stamp Camp projects.


This is a photo of the gift I created for customers that invited a New Camper to stamp camp. I truly appreciate it when you bring along your friends to introduce them to Stampin' Up! by attending one of my events! So, as my thank you, I created these desktop photo frames to coordinate with the evening's projects. They were created using 4 x 4 chipboard coasters covered with Urban Oasis designer paper. Two of them were tied together with coordinating ribbon. The sentiment was stamped with the Echoes of Kindness stamp set. For a special touch, I ran velum through the Sizzix Big Shot using texture plates. Then used the Butterfly die cut! I love the soft look of the velum butterfly. And, yes, I dug into my stash of flatback pears from the Stampin' Up! Pretties Kit! Here are a few more pictures of the completed frames! And, photos can also be added to the back!!!








Frames, front & back!












In celebration of National Scrapbooking Month, I wanted to share this fun scrapbooking idea to create an album in an evening. This album is encased in a CD case. You remove the plastic insert, & the cover holds the album. It has 10 scrap-able pages, that are 4.24 x 5. The album is held shut with a belly band.

Again, we used the Urban Oasis designer paper. I absolutely love this color combo! The paper includes Baja Breeze, Kraft, Kiwi Kiss, Basic Black, & White! The coordinating cardstock was used throughout the album. Here are a few more pictures of the completed project.



















The final project was glass etching! We used the exclusive Sizzix- Stampin' Up! Butterfly die cut. I absolutely love the butterfly die cut!!! It is a Sizzix, Stampin' Up! exclusive!!! (A must have!!!) We cut out contact paper. Then adhered the negative to the front of the votive. Then sponged on etching paste. Let set, & rinse! How cute is that???

Thank you to everyone for your awsome response to the Mother's Day Stamp Camp! I hope these ideas inspire you to create something beautiful!

All supplies Stampin Up! except as follows:

cd case, glass votive, chipboard coasters & contact paper.

Hope you had a very, Happy Mother's Day!

No comments: