Thursday, March 12, 2009

Manhattan Flower Embossing Folder Now Available!!!


The new Manhattan Flower embossing folder is available. And, all I can say is "WOW"! It is just gorgeous!!!


One of my awsome Downlines, Sarah, let me use her new embossing folder to try it out. First, I used the Top Note die cut with Blush Blossom cardstock. Then, used the Manhattan Flower embossing folder to make the beautiful floral embossing. It was matted over Chocolate Chip Cardstock. The sentiment is from the new set Thoughts & Prayers (a great one!!!). The background cardstock is Close to Cocoa. I stamped it with the Classic Stripe background stamp. Finished off the card with Chocolate Chip Wide Grosgrain ribbon. This was a very simple card to create:)
I am loving my new Sizzix Big Shot die cut machine. Is it on your wish list??? If so, contact me to find out how you can get it at a discount by becoming a Stampin' Up! Hobby Demonstrator!!!
Thanks for stopping by.


No comments: