Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Hidden Message Suprise Card!


Hello Stampers!

Just a quick post, having a very busy week. Getting ready to go stamp with the Seniors, always love that. But I have been very anxious to share this card with you.

This card idea was from my demo magazine, Stampin' Success. It is full of great projects to share and business ideas. I am always so excited to see what new ideas they have for me each month.

And, my sample was created with the Stampin' Up! stamp set, A Good Egg. It has been around for a while, but new to me :) I colored the little chick with my aqua pen & So Saffron ink. Beak colored with Only Orange marker. Cardstock is Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue, So Saffron, & Kraft. Ribbon was FREE :) It was from the Sale-A-Bration ribbon bundle, & the designer paper was also FREE from the Sale-A-Bration designer paper pack.





And, look at the surprise! The card swings open to show the surprise greeting inside. I just love this card idea, and could think of so many occasions to use it. Birthday, Mother's Day, Father's Day, etc. etc. etc...

I would love to make one for you! If you would like to schedule an in-home workshop give me a call. Hurry...because Sale-A-Bration only lasts until March 31st!!!

Have a great day!

All supplies Stampin' Up!

No comments: