Monday, January 26, 2009

Wild about Baby!


Well, another Monday has arrived! The week-ends seem to go so fast, and Monday... sooo slow!
At least, I had a Happy Week-End! That was because my daughter stamped with me. I have been trying to get her in my stamp room for quite some time. There have been a few times... but not nearly enough for me. She is a busy college student, so I do understand (I guess). If I could, I would live in that room LOL.
She needed to make a baby card for a friend, and she knew what she wanted to use. The Wild About You stamp set. The zoo animals are perfect for baby cards. Here is her card. I think she did quite well!
Indgedients: Wild About You, Holidays & Wishes
Tempting Turquoise, Chocolate Chip, YoYo Yellow, Craft White
Scallop border punch, Wide Chocolate Chip Grosgrain ribbon
All ingredients Stampin' Up!

No comments: