Friday, January 16, 2009

Swap Cards!


Last night was our shoebox swap with my downline. Always love stampin' with those gals! Thanks, to Kelly & Sarah for great swap cards!!!

Here are the 2 cards I shared with the gals!

The first uses the En Francais background stamp. Stamped in Basic Black. The floral image (stamped with Creamy Caramel) & sentiment (Basic Black) are from Inspired by Nature. I used the sponge dauber with Creamy Caramel to distress the card. I use the distressing technique with Creamy Caramel frequently on my cards. So, Creamy Caramel Classic ink is a must have! Both of these stamp sets made it into the next catalog. Although Inspired By Nature is on the dormant list. The dormant list includes stamp sets available for purchase, but not featured in the catalog. So...I don't know it's future, but if you are interested in the Inspired by Nature stamp set my suggestion is to snatch it up while it is still available!!!


The 2nd card features some great new products from the Spring-Summer 2009 catalog! I just got my catalog pre-order. If you have a booked upcoming workshop, you will be getting one FREE! If you would like to purchase one, or better yet Book a Workshop, just give me a call!



The stamped imge is from the new set Sweet Stems! The set includes 4 floral images, very cute!!! And...I hope you can see the floral layers on the Baja Breeze cardstock. They were made with the new "Exclusive" Sizzix Embosslits die called Sweetest Stem! The die cuts & embosses the image. (Stampin'Up! has 5 different embosslits dies available in the new catalog) I made 4 embossed flowers and adhered them to the cardstock. So...it looks like the paper is dry embossed! Additional supplies used : Basic Gray & Whisper White cardstock, Urban Garden dp, Black grosgrain ribbon, Aqua Painter with Baja Breeze ink, & Stazon ink.


Thanks for stopping by!

Reminder: Place your orders for retiring Stampin' Up! products ASAP! New catalog begins January 19th!!!

No comments: