Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Love You Much Wall Decor

Friday is my craft day with the Seniors! I love sharing my projects with them. We needed a Valentines Day project, and they enjoy decorating their doors for holidays. So, I designed this chipboard wall hanging for them.

It uses a variety of elements, which would be perfect for card making or scrapbooking. The "LOVE" and hearts were made with Sizzlits die cuts using my Big Shot. I do not sell these dies through Stampin' Up! but I wanted to share them with you, because you can use your existing "stash" of die cuts ANY BRAND with the Sizzix Big Shot.

I found some Sparkly paper, which I loved. You could also make your own Sparkly paper with pink cardstock, and heat emboss with Irridescent Ice ep. (Which I would have done if I were only making 1 or 2!)
The base is made with two 4x4 chipboard coasters, covered with Chocolate Chip paper. The cute little love birds are from Love You Much! backed on the Scallop Circle Punch(Taken with Teal cardstock). Paper piecing and designer paper is from some Stampin' Up! designer paper from my "stash". I absolutely loved this paper pack! Another reminder, when you see something you really love, be sure to get it before it is gone!

The sentiment is from a retired Hostess Set. You could also use the Love You Much sentiment, friend to friend. Sentiment was stamped, and punched with the Word Window punch.

Additional supplies used: Crop-a-dile & White Grosgrain Ribbon. Regal Rose & Whisper White Cardstock. Chocolate Chip ink. All supplies Stampin Up! unless otherwise noted.

DONT FORGET: The Love You Much bundle is only available at a special discount price in January! Hop over to my SU web site to order yours, or give me a call!!!

No comments: