Friday, January 2, 2009

Love You Much Promotion







Hope each of you had a wonderful Christmas & New Years with your families!
I have been a bit behind in sharing...so I thought I would try to catch up! You know how we each start out the new year with our lists on how to improve on things. Well, I must admit, I have a very long list. But, you all are on the top of the list! I truly appreciate each of you, and enjoy sharing ideas with you!
The 2 card samples today are using the Love You Much stamp set! It is just "too cute"! And, Stampin' Up! is offering the Love You Much bundle for 20% off until January 31st! The bundle includes the:
Love you Much stamp set, retail $25.95
Candy Cane Lane designer paper retail $9.95
Heart to Heart punch retail $15.95
Bundle price is $41.48
Retired Stamp sets are still available until January 18th
The Country Living Collection is still available (while supplies last)
If you are interested in any of these products, or have any questions, just give me a call!
Have a Happy Friday!

No comments: