Friday, January 30, 2009

Elegant Monogramed Cards!


Oh so elegant!!! I absolutely love the look of black & white! And, with the Bella Toile' background stamp, what a gorgeous look!

This card was created for a Stampin' Up! workshop this week-end. The request was from the hostess. She wanted elegant, monogram, black & white cards. I had so much fun with different ideas, and this is what I came up with.

The card base is Whisper White. I used the Big Shot Top Note die cut, with black as a base. Then again, stamped with the Bella Toile' background stamp & Basic Black ink. Then I snipped off the edge to make the layered look. Then, I used the Lovely Letter stamp set (it is amazing) stamped my initial, & cut out with curvy label punch. I tied on the White Tafeta ribbon, & adhered the monogram with dimensionals. I just love this card. And, it was her idea (inspiration)! Thanks, sista'!!!



And...my gift to her, this mini pizza box gift set!

I created the box from the template that has been going around. Used the same Bella Toile' background stamp, cardstock, etc. I also added a belly band in black, with Burgandy wide grosgrain. And, yes...I dug into my stash from my Pretties Kit for the beautiful hat pin.












No comments: