Monday, December 8, 2008

Holiday Share


Hello Bloggers!
Such a busy time of year. Thanksgiving, Birthdays, & now preparing for Christmas!
Today I am sharing a couple of recent workshop cards.
The 1st card uses the Snow Swirled stamp set & Lovely as a Tree. I saw a similar card, and for the life of me, I cant remember the card designer. So, I cannot claim this idea as my own. But, I loved using the tall pine tree for branches!!! We stamped the snowflakes with Versamark, clear embossed, & applied the dye ink with sponge daubers. We used new In Color, Riding Hood Red, Pink Pirouette, & Baja Breeze. Pines stamped with Kiwi Kiss. Then punched with 1 1/4 circle punch. The sentiment is from All Holidays, which takes you from Thanksgiving to Valentines Day!
The 2nd card used the sentiment from All Holidays. I used the Top Note die cut from the Big Shot. Also, die cut leaves from Autumn Vine designer paper. Tied on Rope Twine (both from Holiday Mini) and frayed the ends. A little distressing with sponge dauber. Very simple card to create.
I will try to upload again, soon! Thanks for visiting.

No comments: