Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Stampin' Up! Big Shot


































Well, here is it...the Sizzix Big Shot! And, that cute bag to carry it in!!!
This new die cut machine is awsome! The Big Shot will cut through so many materials, from fabric to chipboard! Chipboard...now you have my attention. (Please contact me of you would like a copy of the list) And you can use ANY COMPETETORS DIE CUTS!!! Including the Cuttlebug Embossing Folders, which I absolutely LOVE! Well, the original machine can't do all that! And, the Bigz dies don't fit in the original machine. Stampin' Up! has a great assortment of die cuts available for the Big Shot, and some "exclusive die cuts, not available anywhere else! I already had the original machine, but...you see what came next :) I had to have one!!!

I have included photos of some of my projects using my new Big Shot.
This cute little bag is made from the exclusive Baskets & Blooms Bigz XL Die, and the Sizzlets Snowflake die set (includes a set of 4). The Basket & Bloom die cut includes the basket, tag, and some flowers.
The snowflake ornament was made by first using the Large Snowflake die cutting chipboard, then die cutting the sparkle paper and adhering it to the front. I adhered felt to the back.

I made this little scrapbook with the Bigz Circle Scallop die cut. It is approximately 4 1/2 " across. First, I cut the chipboard, love it....then I cut the front & back (2 sheets at the same time) of the designer paper, Urban Garden. Then, another sandwich of cardstock, multiple sheets at once :) and the pages for the album. I punched a hole through everything with my Crop-a-dile, and assembled the album. I did the "ribbon fraying" technique with Old Olive grosgrain ribbon. Also, added some Navy Grosgrain ribbon.

I am on a roll, now! I need to add my photos, and some embelishments. This is too cute! This album could be created for any theme, any occasion. Great Christmas Gift Idea!!!
Stampin' Up! has additional supplies available for the Big Shot, which are not yet listed in our catalogs.

Item #114320 On Board Longboard (chipboard) 6 sheets of 5 3/4 x 13 3/4 $6.95

12 x 12 Decor' Elements Sheets $12.95 ea.

Item #114334 Dark Grey
Item #114335 White
Item #114336 Kraft
Item #114337 Chocolate
I will be taking my "Big Shot" on the road, sooo if you host a Stampin' Up! workshop, I will be happy to bring it along to show you and your guests how easy it is to use, and how it can add to your creative possibilities!
Thanks for visiting!

No comments: