Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Inspired Card with a Gift



This card was created with the Inspired by Nature stamp set. It was a "must have" from the Fall-Winter Idea Book & Catalog.

I stamped this card front as soon as I got the set, but I put it aside until I decided how I wanted to complete the card. Sometimes creativity takes time LOL! Anyway, I was cleaning out my space and decided it was time to complete this one! I have been on a tag kick lately...so I decided again to do the trick with the tag punch by cutting cardstock to width and sliding through the punch to make a very long tag. Not a tag, now, it is a bookmark!!! Now, this card comes with a great little keepsake. I cut a small slit across the top of the card, so the surprise is visible when the card is opened. A perfect little card, gift, for a special friend.

I have included several pictures so you can see the result!


Ingredients:

Stamps: Inspired by Nature
Cardstock: Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla

Ink: So Saffron, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip( I inked the stamp with sponge daubers)

Ribbon: Old Olive Wide Grosgrain

Punch: Large Tag Punch



I hope you are "inspired to create" today! Thanks for stopping.













No comments: