Sunday, November 16, 2008

Embossed Leaves

Thanksgiving cards can be created with so many styles, but I wanted this one to be a more elegant card, but simple. I used the With Gratitude stamp set (it is a favorite of mine for Thanksgiving cards) and the Holiday's & Wishes sets. The Holiday's & Wishes set has sentiments that will take you from Thanksgiving all the way to Valentines Day. A great, affordable set. And, the leaves in the With Gratitude set are gorgeous!

I stamped the leaf images with Versamark, & embossed with black. The ribbon is retired Black Organdy, sorry:( but I love this ribbon!!! I Used Really Rust & Basic Black Cardstock. The tag uses Very Vanilla with Basic Black Classic ink. I made the tag, as I demonstrated at stamp camp, by cutting a strip of cardstock to width, & bringing up through the bottom of the Tag Punch to make a tag any length. Tied on with string. Really, quite simple! All supplies (except string) Stampin' Up!

Happy stamping!

No comments: