Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Getting ready for Halloween!



Well, it is starting to feel like Halloween weather. You know, that cool, rainy, fall weather. So, I thought it fitting to share a couple of Halloween ideas with you.

The 1st post is a card I created for my upcoming stamping event at the Senior Center. I just love sharing craft ideas with them. I designed this card to fit in the standard A2 envelope. The fold is on the left. Card base is Whisper White, I cut the card into the triangle shape, and used the corner rounder to round off the tips. I then added layers of Pumpkin Pie & YoYo Yellow. Very little stamping here, I used the All Holidays stamp set, stamped in Chocolate Chip. I also sponged the edges of the card with Chocolate Chip. The ribbon is the new felt Ribbon Originals, Alpine, from the Stampin' Up! Holiday Mini Catalog. I love this new ribbon!!!
Another idea...if you have the new Big Shot die cut machine, you could use the Pennant Bigz die to make this card :)

The next picture is of card candy I receive as a Regional Seminar swap. It was created by Leanna Cardwell. The stamp set is the Eat, Drink & Be Scary set from the Stampin' Up! Holiday Mini Catalog. If you are not familiar with "Card Candy", these stamped creations can be added to a card or scrapbook page, and with just a little more cardstock, or designer paper, you have a completed project! Very FUN!

I hope today's posts will help you to be inspired to create your "ghooly treats" for Halloween!

All products: Stampin' Up!

No comments: