Friday, September 26, 2008

Stampin' Up! Promotions

Hi gals!

Today I have a quick post to remind you about some of the great Stampin' Up! promotions that are ARE ENDING SOON!

  • The Never Seen Before promotion ends September 30th!

  • There are two great offers for New Stampin' Up! Demonstrators which are ending October 11th!

Stampin' Up! is offering a mini starter kit for $99! This is a great offer for customers that have already purchased products from Stampin' Up! and have decided that they would like to receive a discount on future Stampin' Up! products.

Stampin' Up! is offering a FREE STAMP SET from the catalog sampler mini catalog or the Fall-Winter Idea Book & Catalog with the purchase of the standard starter kit, purchase price $199. That is, any stamp set in the catalog FREE!!! The starter kit is found on page 208 of the new Stampin' Up! Idea Book & Catalog.

I truly enjoy being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. I enjoy all the new people I have met- including customers, upline, and downline demonstrators, the great products, the training I receive from Stampin' Up!, and sharing their great products with you. If you are interested in learning more about becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, contact me, or visit my Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Web Site . Also, please visit my site for ideas & information on all the current Stampin' Up! promotions!!!

Be sure to come back tomorrow for my post with Stampin' Up! Regional Seminar swaps, etc...

No comments: