Saturday, September 20, 2008

Sock Monkey Birthday Card



Life has been soooo crazy for me! It has been so difficult to sneak in stamp time and also to get time on my laptop to share with you! I really have been missing stamping. There are soooo many great new Stampin' Up! products. When I do sneak in some time, it is difficult to decide what to use.


Well, I have a 5 year old niece having a birthday, so I thought she would enjoy a card with the new Sock Monkey stamp set!


The monkey was stamped on Whisper White with Stazon. Then his body was paper pieced with desiger paper, as well as his hat stamped on designer paper. I colored the rest with Bordering Blue & So Saffron. The package is from the Sock Monkey accessory set. It was also stamped with Stazon & colored with markers.

Additional cardstock is Bashful Blue & Rose Red. Sentiment is from Hugs & Wishes!

Also, on the hat...I used Night of Navy grosgrain ribbon, frayed, tied in knot, & adhered with glue dot. Addition supplies used are dimensionals.

I hope she enjoys her card, and I hope you enjoy the inspiration. Thanks for looking...have a great week-end!


No comments: