Saturday, September 27, 2008

Getting Ready for K.C. Regional Seminar!




















There is nothing better than a Stampin' Up! event to get the creative juices flowing! Today is the big event, the Stampin' Up! Regional Seminar. I am sooooo excited!!! It is a full day of classes, stamping, presentations, card swapping, and displays! Hopefully, we will get to meet Shelli Gardner, Cofounder & CEO of Stampin' Up! Also so excited to be attending with one of my downlines, Sarah! Wish Kelly could also go with us, but she attends on Friday. Kelly, we'll miss ya! I just love these gals!!! They are both so creative, and so much fun!!!

I made gifts for the girls to carry their swaps in! They are decorated little acrylic tote bags. They are transparent, so they can show off their swaps! Also, decorated water bottles with the drink mix holders. You can find the instructions on Angie's blog. I wanted to fill them with candies, but didn't want to temp them with sweets :)

And, here are my swaps! I created 2 card designs. So much fun, and I love how the cards look in bulk. The birthday card swap is using the Party Hearty stamp set. (one of the 20th Birthday Celebration Sale next month 20% off) It uses the new Pacific Point In Color cardstock and love the new Pacific Point striped ribbon!!! I'm tellin ya, it is a must have. It also is a suspension card. Instructions can be found on Dawn's blog. And, thank you Sarah for helping me design this card.

The 2nd swap card uses the Dreams du jouir set. I love the color combo of the new Kiwi Kiss In Color cardstock with Elegant Eggplant. Background stamp is Bella Toile. All supplies used, Stampin' Up!

Hope you enjoyed looking, and I will have so much more to share after Regionals!!! That is the great thing about being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, they have great events! Have a great week-end!!!

No comments: