Thursday, August 28, 2008

Sock Monkey Swing Card

He's back!!! Love that little Sock Monkey stamp set.

This is a "swing card" ! It is a little complicated to cut & fold, but I found the great instructions on SplitCoast Stampers. Look under Resources across the top of the web site. There are so many great tutorials there. They do such a great job with the tutorial, that I would just totally confuse you if I attempted to describe the cuts, folds, & measurements. I downloaded the template (I suggest you do so) and made one as my sample.

I snapped 3 photos so you could get the 3-D effect. (hope you can see that from these pictures)

The cardstock is Chocolate Chip, So Saffron, & Whisper White. Paper piecing on monkey is from the new Bella Rose designer paper. I colored the monkey with Creamy Caramel & Ruby Red markers. Also fininshed off with Chocolate Chip Grosgrain ribbon.

He is soooo much fun, I'm tellin ya!

Have a great day & thanks for peeking!

No comments: