Monday, August 18, 2008

Online Ordering Coming Soon!!!

Stampin' Up! is adding the feature of online ordering!

Many of us already sit at our computers to do our shopping. Soon you will be able to place your Stampin' Up! orders from your home computer, and have them shipped to your doorstep. And, you can place your order directly through my Stampin' Up! business web site. The link is on the right side of my blog, added under Stampin' Up! This on-line ordering service isn't ready yet, but will be soon. And, of course, you can always contact me for your orders!

You can already link the new Stampin' Up! catalog through my business web site, as well as my calendar & creative gallery.

Today's card is in my Stampin' Up! business web site creative gallery, and was designed with the Level 3 stamp set, Window Dressing. So, if cats aren't your thing (like yesterday's card) ...there are many other images available in this set. It is so versatile with 10 stamps including a window!

I used the Classy Brass Template, Punches Plus. The card was dry embossed with the dots, & window dry embossed & paper pierced with the template. Image was stamped with Stazon, & colored with Stampin' Write markers. Ribbon is Brocade Blue Wide Grosgrain.

This is my 1st card using the Classy Brass Templates, & I love the dry embossing effect on the card. All supplies Stampin' Up. Thanks for looking!

No comments: