Monday, August 4, 2008

New Products Sneak Peak!!!

Here is a little sneak peak at the new In Colors! Stampin' Up! Demonstrators were able to pre-order some products from the new Fall-Winter catalog. Can't wait to play with my new stuff & will share when I can.

Also, new with the Fall-Winter catalog...all newly released stamp sets (including hostess sets) are die cut! No more snipping rubber. The sets will come unassembled, so you can custom assemble yours! The previously released sets will still require cutting. The new catalog will indicate which sets are die cut!

Great new designer papers, & a Scallop Punch. We won't have to use the Slit Punch to make those scallop edges any more, & more new punches!!!

Now...for the biggest new of all...Stampin' Up! has teamed up with Sizzix and we will be offering the Big Shot die cutting machine. Stampin' Up! have some exclusive dies. The Big Shot will be available September 2nd!!!

So many great thing coming...I can't wait to get my hands on the new catalog and see what else is in there...new catalog begins August 11th!


Reminder: Be sure to get your favorite retiring products & stamps before they are gone!!! I have updated my post listing of all retired accessories. If you have any questions or need anything, give me a call.







No comments: