Monday, August 11, 2008

The New Catalog Begins Today!!!

Yippee!!! Today the new Stampin Up! Fall-Winter Idea Book & Catalog begins!

I remember several years ago, I was at one of my niece & nephew's home. It was the day before Easter, and they had a 4 year old daughter that was so excited about the upcoming holiday. My niece's grandparents stopped by to bring their great granddaughter an Easter basket. All the little girl could say was "oh boy, oh boy, oh boy"!

That expression is so great..."oh boy, oh boy, oh boy". That is just what was going through my mind when the UPS man delivered the new Stampin' Up! catalogs.

I can't even tell you how excited I am about all the new stamp sets, ribbons, punches, designer paper, and so much more!!! You gotta get your hands on one of these new catalogs. Contact me for your copy!

Also, beginning today new promotions, including three great new Demo Kit offers for $99. Contact me, or visit stampinup.com for more info!

For today's card I used the Fall Flair Level 2 Hostess Set. The leaves are stamped with the new In Color, Kiwi Kiss & Basic Black. Sentiment is from All Holidays, & I inked the stamp with Old Olive & Only Orange markers. ribbon is Pumpkin Pie. Cardstock is Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White, & Basic Black. All supplies Stampin' Up!

Have a great Monday...thanks for looking!

No comments: