Thursday, August 21, 2008

Flip Flop Card!


I have been meaning to share this one for a while. Well, before Summer is officially over, here is my flip flop card! Summer isn't officially over until Labor Day, is it???
Anyway, I did a church stamp camp for some of the girls, & wanted something "young" for their project, something that had a Summer theme. I think they really enjoyed this one.

I drew the template, free hand, & the card opens on the top. It is approx. 5 1/4 x 4 1/2, so it will fit in a standard envelope. The base of the card is Passion Pink. The flowers are stamped in Tempting Turquise on Whisper White. I used a cotton ball to add color with Stampin' Pastels stampin' chalk. The ribbon is Tempting Turquoise. We punched holes & taped the ribbon down underneath.

This was a fun Summer card. We won't be wearing flip flops too much longer. Wow, where did the Summer go?

Have a great day!

No comments: