Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Don't Let Your Favorite Stamp Set Retire!


Hello Bloggers...so sorry for my absence!
We are in our busy season at work, which has been cutting into my stamping time :( Also, preparing for upcoming workshops, etc...
Anyway, I wanted to share this cute, cute card with you. I found it on Patty Bennett's blog, so I can't take the credit. It is a perfect Summer card!!! I used the Tart & Tangy stamp set from the Occasions Mini Catalog, & So Many Sayings, a retired Hostess set. Cardstock & Ink Only Orange, punches 1 1/4 Circle, Small Oval, & of course, the Scallop Punch. I punched the Horizontal Slot punch twice, to slide the popsickle stick through. Ribbon is Pumpkin Pie Grosgrain.
These stamps are no longer available (unless Tart & Tangy makes it into the new catalog, I hope so!!!). So, this is a reminder, don't let your favorite stamp set retire forever!!! Check out the Stampin' Up! Website at stampinup.com under Specials & Promotions for the Retired Stamp List. They are only available until Aug 10th! The Retired Accessory list will be posted on July 21st, and the retired accessories will only be available while supplies last!!!
Also, this month, Hodgepodge Hardware is 25% off, while supplies last!!! For more information, call me! If there is something you wish to order, you don't have to wait for a workshop. I will be placing several orders in July & can include yours' with my orders!!!
Also, I will be ordering New Fall-Winter Idea Books & Catalogs soon...call me if you would like to pre-order yours'! The new catalog begins August 11th.
Thanks for visiting!!!

No comments: