Monday, June 9, 2008

All about Baby!!!

Just a quick post to share baby items from last week-end. This post is all about baby!!! Have any of you ever seen a diaper cake? I was looking at SplitCoastStampers and saw the cutest diaper cake, so just had to make one for my niece's baby shower. My version is much different than the one I saw...The baby's room will be decorated in zoo animals, so I used the Wild About You stamp set, lots of paper, ribbon, glue dots & sticky strip adhesive!


The cute baby card used the retired Baby Talk stamp set. The paper piecing used some scrapbook paper I had on hand. The little bundle baby comes out of the card...had so much fun with that one!!! On the 2nd card, I uses Year after Year & Hugs & Wishes! The designer paper is from Flowers for You, & ribbon I had in my stash!
Baby cards are so much fun!!! Thanks for looking.





No comments: