Sunday, May 18, 2008

Pretty One of a Kind!

Good Morning ! What a beautiful morning.

With all of the fabulous Stampin' Up! products to choose from...sometimes it is difficult to decide what to share with you!!!

As a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I have the opportunity to earn great products, FREE! I have been saving myGreat Rewards points, and decided to use some of them to get the Pretties Kit. I was so excited to receive my "Pretties Kit".

Wow!!! When I opened that box, I was so excited to see the beautiful die-able flowers, pearls, crystal beads, hat pins & rhinestone brads. There are endless possibilities with this box full of great products. Do any of you have this bad habit of wanting to "save your goodies & not use them" . This one is just too great not to use!

This card uses Sage Shadow cardstock for the base. I punched a 1 3/8 square, cardstock in window is Very Vanilla. The background is stamped with a BoHo Background stamp and I accented the swirls & flowers with my Signo Gel Pen. Flowers were stamped with the One of a Kind flowers in Versamark & punched with the BoHo Blossoms punch. Sentiment from One of a Kind stamped in always Artichoke. Ribbon is White Taffeta. The beautiful flat back pearls are from the "Pretties Kit". It is a MUST HAVE for all you Stampin' Addicts out there!!! . I will be creating more products with my Pretties Kit, and plan to use of of the die-able flowers in a project, soon. I hope you enjoyed today's card, as always I welcome your comments. All supplies Stampin' Up!

Have a fabulous day!

No comments: