Sunday, May 4, 2008

Mother's Day is one week away!


Good Morning!

I have been up since 4 a.m.. Just couldnt sleep...so,I have my coffee, comfortable chair, and lap dog. It looks like the beginnings of a beautiful day.

I had a little stamping time yesterday, and have some projects in the works. But, I thought I would share this Mother's Day card. Just one more week to get your project done.

On this card, I used Basic Black ink. That is the only color of ink used on the card. The flowers are stamped with the Pick a Petal stamp set. I went over the images with my 2 Way Glue Pen, and sprinkled with Dazzling Diamonds. Greeting is from the All Holidays stamp set. Cardstock is Whisper White, Wild Wasabi, Purely Pomegranate, & So Saffron. Also used gold brads, Whisper White ribbon, & retired Black Organdy ribbon. All products are Stampin'Up! Have a great day!

No comments: