Thursday, May 22, 2008

Acordian Scrapbook!



Good morning everyone!
Today I am sharing this little acordian scrapbook. I got this ideaat my last Stampin' Up! Upline meeting. You can use any theme, family, baby, vacation, grandchildren, or, or, or ....There are twelve 4 x 4 pages to scrap, journal, or add photos.

To make this project, you use 1 sheet of 12 x 12 cardstock. I used Whisper White. You cut the cardstock into 3rds. Every 4 inches. Then you score each piece, every 4 inches. You adhere them together. Then I used Western Sky designer paper. I stamped with the Wanted stamp set. Added ribbon, brads, any embelishments you choose. I decorated both sides of the cardstock. The little brad on the front is from the Hodgepodge Hardware in the Occasions Mini Catalog. (Only available unitl June 30). There is a beautiful assortment in this kit!!!
I also used co-ordinating cardstock, River Rock, Soft Sky, Ruby Red, & Blue Bayou. If you want more info, just give me a call. All supplies are Stampin' Up!

Idol Update: The new American Idol is David Cook!!! My favorite was David Archuleta. But, hey, they were both great, and they both will be successful. In the past, it didn't really matter who won, just like Daughtry!!! He is very successful. And, wow, they each got a new car!!!

No comments: