Thursday, April 10, 2008

Tags, Tags, Tags!!!

Good morning, ladies!

Today I am sharing a story of how I ended up making all these tags...At all of my workshops I had been demonstrating greeting cards, and I was becoming quite comfortable demonstrating cards, when I had a Hostess tell me " I would like to make tags at my workshop"! I was a bit nervous... I had never done tags!


But, I love a challenge...and when we challenge ourselves we grow! Well, I needed to practice, so I made a variety of tags, different themes and styles. They were so much fun, and really, not difficult at all.


Well, for the tag workshop, I demonstrated the center two tags! For the Noel Tag, I searched the internet for free sheet music, and downloaded the song "The First Noel". I printed the sheet music on Whisper White cardstock, cut it down to side, & distressed it. I used a Stampin' Up! alphabet to stamp NOEL, cut it out & assembled. Very easy. The Happy Holidays tag used the So Swirly Wheel (retired) Regal Rose & Old Olive stamped with Shapes & Shadows stamp set (retired). We added some glitter for a little sparkle!


All supplies Stampin' Up! I hope you challenge your creativity & make something beautiful today. Happy Stamping!

No comments: