Thursday, April 24, 2008

A Sweet Card to Share!

I must admit, I have been neglecting you all. So sorry, but I just haven't had time to upload.

This card was from my Stampin' Up! Upline meeting. A very talented group of ladies. They shared many, many ideas. I don't know who to give credit for this card, but I Love It!!! That is one of the great benefits of being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. The meetings are full of great creative ideas & techniques.

My sample basket is FULL of beautiful card ideas. Also, I am working on 6 x 6 scrapbook pages to fill my 6 x 6 album! Some beautiful scrapbook ideas as well!

I'll try not to be gone too long before the next post. Thanks for looking & have a beautiful, creative day!!!

Today's card was created with exclusive Stampin' Up! products.

No comments: