Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Some of my past favorite projects!


This is an altered lunch tin I did quite a while back. It was a great day spent crafting with my sisters. We each did a tin, & theirs were equally beautiful!!! So much fun, and hey sisters...time for another craft session. Isn't it?
These tins are available at craft stores, all over, in various sizes. This one opens on the front, just like a lunch box. I use this one to store cards in, but they also would make a great recipe box. It is covered with retired Stampin' Up! designer paper & stamped embelishments stamped with the Carte' Postale stamp set, & Headline stamp set (retired). I finished the project with LOTS OF RIBBON and some sparkles!
The 2nd project is one of my favorites, a nugget box. This one is a "six pack"! I stamped the image on the front with the retired Petal Prints stamp set. I like distressing, so I played around with it, using markers to color my stamp before stamping the image. I sponged the stamped image with Chocolate Chip ink. All products used are Stampin' Up! with the exception of the designer paper.
Thanks for looking. Come back again to see more past projects!!!

No comments: