Friday, April 11, 2008

Scrapbooking samples from my archives!

My love for papercrafts actually began with scrapbooking. I have done some 12 x 12 albums in the past. But, when I started rubber stamping, I was mainly making cards. I haven't done much scrapbooking . However, I do have a few samples from my archives using my Stampin' Up! products.



The first 2 pictures are a paper bag album I made almost 2 years ago. I used the Petal Prints flower on the cover, & used a coin envelope for a tag holder.



The paper bags are folded in half & cardstock is folded & tucked in each opening with binder clips. That way, all pictures can be safely displayed "acid free". The 2nd picture is one of the pages inside the album. I used ribbons for the binding.





This is a 6 x 6 scrapbook page which used the Delight in Life stamp set. (one of last year's Sale-A-Bration sets) The 3 x 3 stamped sheet shows how you can make a 6 x 6 and transition your work into an 8 1/2 x 11 or 12 x 12 scrapbook album.





This is a 2 page layout using the Seeing Spots stamp set & Headline Alphabet(reitred). the pages are also 6 x 6 each.



Another 6 x 6 using the So Very stamp set (last year's Sale-A-Bration). I also used the Seeing Spots set, & designer paper.




This 6 x 6 page uses the Some Like It Hot (retired) stamp set. It was a great Summer stamp set.


The 6 x 6 scrapbooks are great for themed albums, or Summer vacations. They are a great size because you can use your 12 x 12 scrapbook cardstock, cut it in fourths, & the pages are large enough to capture 4 x 6 photos & lots of journaling.


I hope you have enjoyed these simple scrapbooking ideas. I hope to get back to my scrapbooking soon with more to share.


Thanks for looking!





No comments: