Wednesday, April 9, 2008

More Archives!!!

The cards I am sharing today use the Baroque Motifs stamp set! It is one of my favorites.

The first sample is a z-card. To make this fold, cut a sheet of 8 1/2 x 11 lengthways at 4 1/4". Fold it in half at center. Then fold the top flap, back to the left on center. I used Almost Amethyst Black, & Whisper White cardstock. Embelishment is a Rhinestone Circle Brad. I used Black & Versamark inks. This card is an example of how striking a card can be, just using black ink.



The next two cards use Kraft, White, & Ruby Red Cardstock. Choc. Chip & Ruby Red ink. Choc. Chip Grosgrain ribbon. The last card uses the Small Oval Punch. The stripes were made with the Background Sampler stamp set (retired). All supplies, Stampin' Up!

I hope you are enjoying the archives samples. Thanks for looking!!!








1 comment:

scrappinsarah said...

Hi!!! Baroque Motifs is totally my fav. I so love it...if it retires I'll be so sad but will NOT part with it! I am really enjoying the archives this week. You are so super inspirational - I'm so glad you're my upline! Have a fantastic day! :)

~ Sarah