Monday, April 7, 2008

From My Stampin' Archives!

Stamp Camps are so much fun!!! This picture was from the one sheet wonder stamp camp we did quite a while back.

The one sheet wonder is a great technique for creating a stack of cards ready for the next unexpected occasion!
For a one sheet wonder, you select a stamp set, & randomly stamp a sheet of white card stock. It is more interesting if you use multiple colors, and a variety of images. Then you slice up, or punch the stamped cardstock to create a varity of layouts for your cards.

For this one, I used the Artifacts stamp set (retired). Which, by the way, was a stamp set I purchased in Feb. 2006 at a stamp camp I attended. That was when I decided to "sign up"!!!

I also used Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Cool Carribean (retired in-color), Sahara Sand, & Ruby Red cardstocks & inks. A variety of punches, & ribbons to embelish. The mini-tote holds the cards, a great gift idea!!!

All supplies are Stampin' Up!

No comments: