Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Enjoying the Free Wheelin' Deal!

I totally love this stamp set!!! The Enjoy Every Moment stamp set is one of 6 sets included in the Free Wheelin' Deal which includes a FREE wheel with selected stamp sets. This set is on page 51 of the Spring-Summer Collection Idea Book/Catalog. It has a great assortment of 11 stamps and, with the promotion, a FREE Daisy Dash Wheel (an $8.50 value). It will be so much fun to ink up & play with. This promotion ends April 30th!


This is my first practice card! I was feeling a little "funky" with the Pixie Pink & Green Galore Ink & Cardstock. I used the 1 3/8", 1", & 3/4" circle punches to make the off-kilter circles on the background. All supplies Stampin' Up!


Not sure about this card... but I do know I will have a lot of fun trying out more ideas!!!









No comments: