Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Enjoy!

Good Morning Bloggin Friends!

I have been trying to make time to "share" with all of you, but I tend to get a little behind now & then. Last week-end was my Stampin' Up! Upline meeting, and as always I truly enjoyed it. Lots of great ideas, and stampin with fellow "addicts"!

This was my SWAP card, which includes the Enjoy Every Moment bundle (one of this' month's specials). The Jumbo Wheel is free with purchase of the stamp set. My previous post has more details, take a peak at stampinup.com, or call me for more info! On this sample I used my "Stamp-a-ma-jig to stamp the enjoy over the flower. The cardstock is Pink Passion, Lovely Lilac & Whisper White. Ink: Pink Passion, Green Galore & Basic Black. Can you see the "bling"? I took a brad, covered the top with a mini glue dot & dipped it in Fine Cosmo Stampin' Glitter. Pressed it down with my fingertip, and adhere to card with 1/16 circle punch. I love the little sparkle it adds to the card.

The 2nd sample today is a scrapbook page topper! The Enjoy Every Moment bundle was used again on this sample. Cardstock: Real Red, Ballet Blue, Whisper White, & Bashful Blue. Ink: Real Red & Bashful Blue.
The large flower is from the Die Cut Blooms in the Occasions Mini Catalog-only available until May 31st! Also, used the Word Window Punch, 3/4" circle punch, The red flower is punched with the 5 Petal Flower Punch. Well, darn it, I now need to place another order. All supplies used are Stampin' Up!

Hope you Enjoyed today's samples. Have a great day!!!

No comments: