Friday, March 21, 2008

Happy Easter!

Easter is almost here...so I thought I would share a couple of last minute ideas with you.

On the first card, it is a little difficult to see, I made a cross mask & chalked around the edges. Stamped some flowers (from a retired Stampin' Up! set) and also stamped Celebrate from the Wonderful Words set. This card could be used for any religious celebration. I will be using it for a Baptism.

The 2nd card was cased from an idea I saw on SCS. I used my Petals wheel with Lovely Lilac ink. Then I rubbed various colors of chalk over the cardstock. I then cut out ovals (Easter eggs). I added a few eggs cut from solid colored card stock, used my slit punch for scallops from Lovely Lilac cardstock, stamped the greeting from All Holidays, and finished with Whisper White Grosgrain Ribbon. All Supplies Stampin' Up!

I wish each of you a very blessed Easter!



No comments: