Wednesday, March 5, 2008

BLOOMIN' FUN CARD











This card was designed with FREE STAMPS!!! I used the Sale-A-Bration stamp sets Friendship Blooms & Lots of Thoughts.

The cardstock base is Almost Amethyst, stamped with same ink. The row of blooms is stamped with markers Almost Amethyst, Elegant Eggplant, & Pink Passion. I used my Stamp-A-Ma-Jig to line them up in a row. The White Gel Pen accents flowers on card base. The blooms and sentiment are stamped on Whisper White, & both are matted with Elegant Eggplant. I used the 1 3/4 circle punch to punch the front of card & sentiment peaking through the card. The scallop on front was made by 1st punching Elegant Eggplant with 1 3/4 circle punch, then punched with the Scallop Punch. Just remember...always use the smaller punch first when making frames, like this one!

I have taken 3 pictures to see how the sentiment shows through the card. I really like this effect on cards...you could use any size punch & sentiment...I think it always makes your card more interesting!!!

Supply List:

cardstock: Almost Amethyst, Whisper White, Elegant Eggplant

ink: Stamp n' Write Markers Almost Amethyst, Elegant Eggplant, Pink Passion, White Signo Gel Pen

accessories: 1 3/4 Circle Punch, Scallop Punch, & Stamp-A-Ma-Jig

stamp sets: FREE Friendship Blooms & Lots of Thoughts All supplies used are Stampin' Up!






No comments: