Friday, February 1, 2008

Nugget Purse!


OMG...I think I am in love! This is the cutest thing I have ever seen...what do you think? Wish I could take all the credit, but
I have seen this idea before, & most recently on Angie's blog
This little purse is only 1 1/4 inches tall. Sorry for the blurry pic. (new camera on my wish list). Anyway, if you peak at her blog, she has instructions. Great idea just in time for Valentines Day!!!
Also, just a reminder to you all, today begins Stampin' Up! Sale-A-Bration! What is Sale-A-Bration, you ask? It is just the very best time of the year at Stampin' Up! FREE stamp set for every $50 in purchases between now & March 16th...FREE stamp set for Hostesses with $300 workshop, & best of all ANY STAMP SET IN THE CATALOG FREE to new Demonstrators as well as $40 off the starter kit price. Don't let the Sale-A-Bration pass you by...contact me today to learn more!
Have a Happy Friday!



1 comment:

Angie Kennedy Juda said...

Very cute...love the pretty brad too!!