Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Lovin' my New Stuff!

Oh, how I am lovin' my New Stuff!!!
This stamp set in called Embrace Life (on pg. 84 in the new Spring-Summer Collection 2008 catalog). It is Brand New & Gorgeous! Great artwork for a Sympathy, Get Well, Thinking of You, Anniversary, Wedding, etc...
I stamped the ginger blossoms in Blue Bayou & watercolored using my Aquapainter with Groovy Guava & Soft Sky ink pads. The background is stamped with the Baroque background stamp in Blue Bayou on Blue Bayou cardstock. I used the new Ginger Blossom designer paper (very cool!!!). Matted all using Basic Black cardstock. Sentiment is from Warm Words stamp set with Oval Punch& brads. Ribbon is White Grosgrain & retired Black Organdy. All products used are Stampin' Up!
Too many new goodies to decide what to make next...Oh, how I love that problem.
If you are like me, & want it ALL contact me to find out the benefits of becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator!
A great sign-up special begins in February!!!
Until next time, Happy Stamping!

No comments: