Saturday, December 8, 2007

Send Someone a Cup of Tea!

For that special someone that is far from home, how about sending them a cup of tea!

This card is made with a piece of cardstock measuring 11 x 4. Score every 2 3/4 " (3 score lines). The tea bag holder is cut diagonal from the last section, and folded & adhered across the bottom. The sentiment is from Hugs & Wishes, Snowmen from Tags for All...I used a marker over the snowmen on the tag stamp and colored with markers & my blender pen. (By the way...this stamp set is on sale for $24.76 and is only available until Dec. 15th.) I used Soft Sky, Certainly Celery, & Whisper White cardstock. 5/8 Red Grosgrain ribbon. All supplies Stampin' Up!

Sentiment reads:
On Christmas day at half past three.
have yourself a cup of tea.
I'll think of you, you'll think of me.
Sitting around the Christmas tree!

Send some warm wishes to someone you love. Happy Stamping!

No comments: