Sunday, December 16, 2007

More Sharing!




Hello Bloggers! Yesterday I got my copy of the brand spankin' new Stampin' Up! Spring & Summer Collection catalog. Many fun, new products including rub-ons, microbeads in a variety of fun colors, felt flowers, new punches, along with MANY new stamp sets. And there is much more! You can get your new catty on January 1st! Another distraction for an addicted stamping fanatic! Well, certainly there are worse addictions, right??? At least mine keeps me home.

Today I am sharing a couple more ideas from my Stampin' Up! Demonstrator web site. Still too cold around here to create my own cards, power was up and running and guess what, off again. At lease we are fortunate to have a generator so I can do my surfing. Today's samples use Fun & Fast Notes and A Tree for All Seasons. Hope you enjoy these ideas, and create something beautiful today!!

No comments: