Friday, December 21, 2007

It's Crunch Time!!!




Well, I'd say it's getting down to crunch time preparing for Christmas! You have 4 days left!!! What are you going to put under your tree? When do you have time to go buy it? Will they like it? Will they want to return it?
I was trying to finish my shopping this week and just couldn't decide what to get. For some reason, this year I had a really difficult time selecting Christmas gifts. I just couldn't seem to find that perfect gift. Well, I think I figured it out. It is the gift that always fits...CASH!!!
I made these money cards using Real Red & Old Olive cardstock. I used the Dashing designer paper, stamped with Perfect Presentations Hostess Set. I colored the stamps with markers to make the 2-color image. Basic Black & Real Red grosgrain ribbon finished the projects. All supplies Stampin' Up. Good luck with your Christmas shopping. I will be wrapping the rest of my gifts today, and maybe even some stamping time later:). Have a happy Friday!



No comments: