Sunday, December 2, 2007

The retired stamp list is now available at stampinup.com.
If you have a favorite being retired, you have until December 30th to place your order. Also, the retiredwheels & accessories list will be available December 10th.










I am a bit behind posting because...Look at the new stamp set I received as a gift from Stampin' Up!
Each current, demonstrator received this "Brand New" stamp set as a Thank You for our contributions to Stampin' Up! What is even better...you can earn this stamp set FREE. It is a Level 3 Hostess set in the upcoming Spring-Summer Collection. I think it is "so awsome"!
I have had fun playing with my new set. I made these 2 cards. One of them is a "Money Holder" card. I have also included a picture of the inside. All products used are, as usual, Stampin' Up! Have a great week!

No comments: