Monday, December 17, 2007

Getting In the Holiday Spirit!


Why do people dress up their animals? The answer is "I really don't know"! My only excuse today was I was "bored" and didn't want to do the things I should have been doing. Also... it was fun! I think they look a bit annoyed with me...what do you think? We needed to get into the holiday spirit around here!!!



I also have a card to share with you today. I used the Baroque Motifs stamp set, one of my favorites. The background paper is River Rock & Wintergreen designer paper. The Purely Pomegranate satin ribbon is from the holiday mini catalog (still available at 1/2 price till the end of the month). I used one of the Ice Rhinestone Brads, the Scallop Punch, Tab Punch (punched twice from Purely Pomegranate & adhered 2 together to make the circle behind the scallop) & the Large Oval Punch. Ink is Always Artichoke. All products Stampin' Up! Have a great day. Thanks for visiting.







No comments: