Monday, November 19, 2007

Tis the Season

Hope everyone had a great week-end!
This is the 1st of 5 Christmas cards I will post this week. They all feature the Season of Joy stamp set from the Holiday Mini catalog. The background (Whisper White) is stamped with Basic Black, Wild Wasabi & Purely Pomegranate. The top image is stamped with Wild Wasabi, removed the ink from the word Joy & re-inked with the blender pen using Purely Pomegranate. I used Dazzling Diamonds with my 2-way glue pen over the snowflake. (A little difficult to see in this picture). Framed the top image in Purely Pomegranate cardstock. Card base is Basic Black. Also used the White grosgrain ribbon. I love this color combo with the new In Colors! I'll be back tomorrow with more Christmas!!!

All supplies Stampin' Up!

No comments: